There are several choices of equipment you can use to print the Rod tracts using downloadable PDF's from this website. Listed below are three suggested catagories based on speed, level of automation, and budget to fit your needs.
1. Low-speed Method:
- Printing: Basic laser printer (10 - 25 ppm; $100 USD and up). For more speed include an optional duplexer unit ($500 USD and up).
- Folding: By hand (manual).
- Cutting: By hand using a razor knife and steel ruler (less than $15 USD).
2. Medium-speed, Semi-automatic:
- Printing: Medium speed (30 - 50 ppm) laser printer with duplexing capabilities ($1,000 USD and up).
- Folding: Air-feed folding machine ($4,000 USD and up, new).
- Cutting: Manual or small (15 to 18 in.) electric guillotine cutter ($2,000 USD and up, new).
3. High-speed, Automatic:
- Printing Press: High speed (80 ppm and up) digital copier/press ($5,000 USD and up) or a conventional offset sheet-fed printing press ($10,000 USD and up).
- Folding: Air-feed folding machine coupled with a collator machine.
- Cutting: 21 in. or larger electric paper cutter ($7,000 USD and up).
In the demonstration detailed above we showed you the most basic low-speed manual
procedure which is the least expensive and suitable for busy people, anywhere, even if you are by yourself
in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
However, if you, or a group of like-minded believers, have the resources you can easily
scale up the process. If we can assist you with recommendations for specific brands and models of equipment
base on our experiences, or help you in any way, please contact us and we can go from there.